Rustic Outdoor Wedding Venue Details
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION MAXIMUM OF 100 PEOPLE
ADULT ONLY RUSTIC OUTDOOR WEDDING VENUE
Hilary, our in house wedding planner is included with your wedding package. She brings over 10 years experience assisting couples plan their big day. She is here to answer any questions you may have throughout your planning process as well as rehearsal and wedding day co-ordination. She is here to help you set up on rehearsal day and organize your ceremony rehearsal, wedding party placement, timing of walkdown etc. She is here to orchestrate the over all smooth flow and success of your wedding day by handling any situations that may arise, both expected and unexpected and helping to keep the wedding day timeline on track.
We can help suggest catering services. There is no kitchen facilities at the venue, but we do have a prep area for the caterers (all caterers that have been here previously know the venue and do a wonderful job) they will have serving staff.
ALTHOUGH WE LOVE YOUR LITTLE ONES…
Due to multiple water features, flower gardens and the general nature of the landscape, we hope you will understand our decision to make Noisy Acres Garden Estates Adult-Only. We want all of our guests (and yours) the opportunity to let your hair down and celebrate in an adult only environment. (This is open for discussion ie: flower girl, ring bearer, etc)
INCLUDED IN ALL PACKAGES:
• Use of property from noon on your rehearsal day to 1am on your wedding night.
• Outdoor garden venue with arbors, gazebo’s, water features and more.
• Large 1500 sq ft Timber Frame Pavilion
• Outdoor bar facilities and full bartender service
• Large commercial BBQ available for catering and or rehearsal dinner
• Ample seating areas
• Multiple garden areas for photography.
• 2 Million Wedding Day Liability Policy
• Games (Bocce, Giant Jenga, Bean Bag Toss)
• White Wood Folding Chairs
• 5′ Round Tables (up to 8 guests per)
• 2’x6’ tables (catering, buffet, head table/gift etc)
• Ample parking
• Buffet/Catering area
• PA Stereo System with Cordless Microphones
• 2 Outside flush toilets
• Dance floor
• Patio heaters
We will all be here to assist with setup and be on the sidelines during the day of your wedding and rehearsal to help run your music, assist with ceremony, move chairs and generally see that everything runs smoothly. We can run your music for your ceremony and the evening/dance party. (no need for a DJ if you choose)
WE DO ALL YOUR CLEAN-UP, unlike other rental venues where you have to have the place tidy before you leave, we take care of it for you. No need to come back the following morning except to pick up any personal items or non rental decor. (all dinner and dessert ware clean up is the responsibility of the caterer or yourself)
WE BARTEND THE EVENT. There are two ways to do the bar.
- Option 1, You purchase your alcohol (including mix, ice, garnish etc.) and liquor license and we serve it to your guests and if you choose to charge your guests (usually 2 or 3 dollars a drink) you should break even on the cost of the bar.
- Option 2, We supply everything and operate a cash bar. We of course we would be sure to discuss drink preferences and have plenty of your favorites on hand!
THREE PACKAGES TO CHOOSE FROM
All the beautiful details, the garden setting and everyone will remember it!
BEER & WINE
Keep it simple, beer, wine and coolers and a very enjoyable day.
***All bartending services do not include alcohol. You purchase the alcohol and the liquor license and we serve it to your guests.
– $500.00 refundable deposit to be paid to reserve the date of your event because most weekends in July & August usually book more that 1 year in advance.
BE PREPARED TO BOOK EARLY… please note all viewings of Noisy Acres Garden Estates Vancouver Island Wedding Venue are by appointment only.
– A Non-refundable deposit of 25% of the entire rental amount is to be paid 12 months prior to your event
– Final balance paid 30 days prior to event (your original $500.00 deposit will then become your damage deposit, which will be returned within 48hrs after your event)
As with all terms/booking policies they should be carefully read and understood prior to giving a deposit to go ahead with your event at Noisy Acres Garden Estates
**You are responsible for meeting your agreements with vendors
Rustic Outdoor Wedding Venue
If you are interested in Noisy Acres Garden Estates Vancouver Island Wedding Venue please fill out our Contact Form and we can set-up a time to view the property… please note all viewings of Noisy Acres Garden Estates Vancouver Island Wedding Venue are by appointment only.
“Hilary, Ron, Rick and Josie
Thank you for everything. Your family was so amazing to work with. Your home is a little piece of paradise. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue. All of our guests enjoyed themselves so much. We couldn’t have done it without you!”
– Thank you again, Jeff and Kim