Noisy Acres Garden Estates is located in the beautiful Yellow Point area which is between Nanaimo and Ladysmith on Vancouver Island. We offer our venue for Weddings, Corporate Events, Family Reunions and Garden Venue Photography. Complete with full bar services, fire pit, gazebos, arbours, waterfalls, ponds, horseshoe tournament pitch, bocce pitch, BBQ, Marquee tents and even a surprisingly quaint outdoor flush toilet. Noisy Acres is sure to impress friends and clients alike for your next event!
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED FOR 2019 AND CLOSED FOR THE FALL/WINTER SEASON
If you are interested in 2020 or would like to be put on our cancellation list please contact us viewings of the venue for 2020 will begin in late April of 2019
Adult Only Wedding Venue. Due to multiple water features, flower beds and the general nature of the landscape, we hope you will understand our decision to make Noisy Acres Garden Estates children-free. We want all of our guests (and yours) the opportunity to let your hair down and celebrate in an adult only environment. (This is open for discussion ie: flower girl, ring bearer, etc), please contact us for further details.
WEDDING VENUE DETAILS
CEREMONY AND RECEPTION MAXIMUM OF 100 PEOPLE
INCLUDED IN ALL PACKAGES:
• Use of property from noon on your Rehearsal Day to 1am on your Wedding Night
• Outdoor garden venue with grape arbor/gazebo for ceremony
• Ample seating areas
• Gardens for wedding photography.
• Outdoor Bar and Catering BBQ area available for rehearsal dinner
• 1 – Large White Marquee Tent
• White Wood Folding Chairs
• 8’ Round Tables (up to 8 guests per)
• 3’x8’ tables (head table/gift etc)
• Ample parking
• Outdoor bar facilities and full bartender service
• Buffet/Catering area (10×10 tent for shelter)
• PA Stereo System with Cordless Microphones
• Outside flush toilet
• Dance floor
• Catering/buffet tables
• Large Commercial BBQ
• Patio heaters.
Hilary, our in-house wedding planner is at your service and can be as involved or un-involved as you wish, she brings a wealth of planning experience. We will assist throughout the planning process and during setup on the rehearsal night. We also have a large commercial BBQ available for use for your rehearsal dinner and or wedding dinner. We will be on the sidelines during the day of your wedding to run your music, assist with the ceremony and generally see that everything runs smoothly.
After the ceremony we tend the bar for the evening. You purchase your alcohol and liquor license from the BC Liquor Board and we serve it to your guests open bar or paid drinks… your choice.
We offer three types of bar-tending service: (venue rental price depends on bar-tending type)
Basic: this includes Beer, Wine, Coolers & Ciders
Premium: this includes Beer, Wine, Champagne, Highballs, and specialty cocktails such as Caesars etc.
***All bartending services do not include alcohol. You purchase the alcohol and the liquor license and we serve it to your guests.
WE DO ALL YOUR CLEAN-UP, unlike other rental venues where you have to have the place tidy before you leave, we take care of it for you. No need to come back the following morning except to pick up any personal items or non rental decor.
(all dinner and dessert ware clean up is the responsibility of the caterer or yourself)
Please CONTACT US for exact pricing and availability
– $500.00 refundable deposit to be paid to reserve the date of your event because most weekends in July & August usually book more that 1 year in advance. BE PREPARED TO BOOK EARLY.
– A Non-refundable deposit of 25% of the entire rental amount is to be paid 12 months prior to your event .
– Final balance paid 30 days prior to event (your original $500.00 deposit will then become your damage deposit, which will be returned within 48hrs of your event.)
As with all terms/booking policies they should be carefully read and understood prior to giving a deposit to go ahead with your event at Noisy Acres Garden Estates.
**You are responsible for meeting your agreements with vendors.
If you are interested in Noisy Acres Garden Estates Vancouver Island Wedding Venue please fill out our Contact Form and we can set-up a time to view the property… please note all viewings of Noisy Acres Garden Estates Vancouver Island Wedding Venue are by appointment only.